Did You Know?
The Maritime safety and Security Information System (MSSIS) is freely shared, unclassified, near real-time data collection and distribution network.
Applicants who have successfully completed the Maritime Security Awareness course will satisfy:
- The Security Awareness requirements of 46 CFR 12.627(a)(1); AND
- The Security Awareness standards of competence required by STCW Code Section AVI/6 paragraph 4 and Table A-VI/6-1, as amended 2010, meeting the National Assessment Guidelines from NVIC 21-14(Ch-1).
- Maritime Security Policy
- Security Responsibilities
- Threat Identification, Recognition, and Response
- Vessel Security Actions
- Emergency Preparedness, Drills, and Exercises
- TWIC Program
The Benefits of Learn America’s Blended/Online Industry Recognized Credentials:<!============= Process Steps Template Designer 1.3.2 =============>
Flexible course enrollment
Interactive online program proctored by industry experts
Affordable and convenient with volume license discounts for corporate customers
USCG approved certificate of completion issued upon successful program completion